2021 Virtual Conference for Underrepresented Students in Philosophy
We invite undergraduate students and master’s students to submit papers for the 2021 Conference for Under-Represented Students in Philosophy. Submissions are due April 16, 2021. The virtual conference will be held via Zoom on May 8, 2021.
Conference participants (undergraduate students and master’s students) will have the opportunity to present a sample of their research, be paired with a graduate student mentor, and interact with faculty and current graduate students in the Philosophy Department at The Pennsylvania State University.
The application materials should include:
– A short statement of interest from the student (a one paragraph statement of the student’s interest in philosophy in general and this conference in particular, to be included in the email with the paper attached is sufficient)
– An approximately ten page paper submission from the student (an email with the paper attached and the above mentioned paragraph statement of interest from the student)
All materials should be sent via email to Kathryn Sophia Belle, Ph.D., Conference Director: email@example.com
– Due date for application materials: April 16, 2021
– Acceptance Notifications: April 23, 2021
– Conference Date: May 8, 2021